Are you thinking of volunteering in Uganda? We’d love for you to spend some time with us.
Our disability centre is run by Geraldine, an occupational therapist, and her children, Moses and Diana.
However, due to the number of children we support, we rely on the help of volunteers to support our work.
Our volunteers help us through:
- assisting in the running of the disability centre;
- helping to care for the children;
- teaching them how to use the toilet;
- supporting the teaching of the children;
- helping with physical and speech therapy;
- playing with the children.
If you’re interesting in learning more, please contact us.